Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dilly Chick Wraps


I was very busy yesterday I achieved non lead bread! And a nice Moussaka!
And today for kids lunches I came up with Dilly Chick Wraps! (I just made up that name)

The Moussaka was a bit dry so I am going to have to tweak my recipe before I share it. But even though it was dry Kaitlyn enjoyed 2 pieces!

Dilly Chicks is my "on no what to make for lunch?" concoction. I was going to make chickpea salad wraps...but Kaitie was I don't want celery, carrots and and all of that. So I had to be creative.

Dilly Chick Wraps

1 cup chickpeas (cooked and cooled)
2tbls mayonnaise
1 dill pickle
2 handfuls shredded cheese
A few lettuce leaves
2 whole wheat wraps

Use a food processor to mix chickpeas, mayo, and a dill pickle.
Spread chickpea mix on a wrap.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Lay lettuce.
Roll it up!
YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons