Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Watch My Weight Wednesday!

My Goals this week...

1. Work out 4 times this week!  I am using the RevAbs program and using my treadmill. 
2. Keep up with my water!   I am doing well with this!
3. Keep up with portion control!  Something I haven't been watching lately.

4. Eat raw veggies every day!  Did you know eating raw veggies helps you lose weight more than eating cooked!

______________________________________________________

What are your goals this week?

This is January's blog hop! Add your old or new post below with Linky! You can post once a week.


I can't wait to see all the helpful tips/recipes/stories you have!

Please link directly to your post and not your blog URL. If you could please link back here, so that everyone can join in the fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons